Design and build for a new warehouse to store chemicals for a pharmaceutical company.
DESIGN & BUILD : MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL SERVICES
The warehouse included:
- High level radiant heating panels supplied by a boosted gas service, controlled through the BMS
- Installation of welfare facilities
- Installation, testing and commissioning of emergency showers
- Integrated fire alarm
- Spill alarm and purge ventilation all controlled though a new standalone BMS panel
- Installation of a standalone PA system to client requirements
- All electrical works undertaken from the main incoming electrical panel located in a remote GRP Housing to the internal MSB Panel
- All localised distribution boards feeding all lighting and power
- Data installation, connection and testing was also completed by Touch Building Services.