Mechanical and electrical services to new Islamic development consisting of multi-purpose hall Mosque, accommodation blocks and infrastructure
PRE-DESIGNED : MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL SERVICES
- New mechanical and electrical services to pre-designed Islamic development made up of 6
buildings all with different M&E requirements. This made co-ordination on the job a major consideration for the team.
- Underground infrastructure carried out by TBS to link building services.
- AHUs installed on hall roof to provide extract and ventilation for large mosque and hall area.
- UFH installed throughout, linked back to BMS system with individual control panels in each building.
- VRF split system AC installed in the mosque and hall with a requirement for all services to have the minimal visual impact in a place of worship.
- Energy efficiency was a key motivation for the client so solar thermal panels were installed at ground level, along with solar PV on the roof with energy monitoring by the BMS system.
- CP lighting control system used in hall and Mosque to allow for intricate lighting combinations and scene settings.